WP-Client v.3.3.5 Maintenance Release
With the newest release of WP-Client, we have added several useful features, as well addressed a few issues.
You can now set the plugin to automatically assign Clients/Members to a Manager upon registration. This is useful if you have a Manager running your day-to-day WP-Client tasks, as it eliminates the need for the site admin to assign the Clients/Members manually. Managers can also now preview Portal Pages from the backend WordPress dashboard.
- Added feature to auto assigned new clients to managers (see edit manager page);
- Added ability for managers/admins to preview Portal pages;
- Add assign clients popup on Managers page;
- Add assign circle popup on Clients page;
- Added client/circle filters on some pages in admin area;
- Set JS sorting by default for Files shortcodes on User area;
- Fixed replaced placeholders in template content;
- Fixed problem with transient from older versions;
- Fixed sorting portal pages on HUB;
- Fixed JS on EZ HUB;
- Fixed conflict with "wp-editor" plugin and our assign popup on edit Portal page;